What is the Best Fine Arts College

Art schools are educational institutions in either primary, secondary, undergraduate, or graduate level that focus on graphic design, illustration, painting, photography, and sculptures. Large institutions offer a significant degree in visual arts.

What do fine arts concern?
This degree is part of a broad-based program in liberal arts and science. Most accredited colleges offer Bachelor of Fine Arts or Fine Art B.A. To obtain an authentic college or university degree from a professional art and design educations, verify either accredited by National Association of Schools of Art and Design or training offered through a member of Association of Independent Colleges of Art and Design. Those art school accreditation institutions provide accreditation to each institution after overseeing rigorous liberal art and general education curriculum.

So, what is the best fine arts colleges

The best art schools are Art Institute of Chicago and UCLA School of Art and Architecture. Due to highly competitive nature of admissions, primary selection criteria is based on artistic talent and academic performance. The secondary selection criterion is applicants grasp of other skills not related to academics. Regarding student’s power of a collection, admission staff look for technical skills, creativity, ability to draw from observation and the use of different media. The interview process is a second selection criterion where they look for motivation, passion, commitment, openness to new ideas and critiques, and ability to articulate student’s work.
In the United States, the private and public schools offer degrees in Bachelor of Art (BA) and Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA). Bachelor of Arts degree program focuses on approximately 30% studio coursework and the remainder in general education. Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program, on the other hand, focuses on 70% studio coursework and the rest in public education. Coursework for graduate degrees such as Masters of Arts, Master of Architecture (M.Arch), varies by specially chosen discipline.

Traditional Advertising in a Digital Age

Traditional advertising will always have it’s place in a marketing strategy. When I say traditional advertising I mean things like:

-TV Commercials
-Radio Spots
-News paper ads

These more traditional methods are usually lacking a measurable return on investment (ROI). They tend to be a little bit more on the expensive side, so small to medium businesses may not have the budget to do so. Even if they had the budget to do so, it would quickly get eaten up by the expensive nature of the advertising.

We’re now smack in the middle of a “digital age”. More people are taking to the search engines (namely, Google) in order to find what they are looking for. They usually have a problem:

“I have this new website but it needs traffic. I want it to show up on the first page of Google!”

Let’s assume this company is based in Wilmington, NC. They would take to Google and type in something like:

Seo services Wilmington NC – and then they will check out the websites who are showing up on the first page. From the websites that show up, they are going to click somewhere near the top and check out the website. They may return to the search engines and shop around some, but eventually they are going to contact someone they find on the first page.

This seo company in wilmington nc now benefits from ranking on the first page. They are receiving qualified leads because people are typing in exactly what they need into Google.

Now, if this same SEO company had a billboard and a radio spot, there is no guarantee that someone who hears the ad spot, or sees the billboard even needs the service they are providing.

This is fine if you have a huge advertising budget and would like to benefit from the branding of being seen and heard all of the time, but it doesn’t make sense to the smaller company to focus advertising dollars there. Instead that can laser point the types of services they provide and get in front of people looking for their service.

Traditional advertising is mainly for the big boys with big budgets, while digital marketing is much more results driven, and focused on ROI.


Launching New Blog


We’re excited to announce we are launching a new blog here at Viking-Publications.com

Our blog will keep our readers current on publication industry news. We will keep everyone informed on the latest and greatest events, tips, and news stories happening around the globe.

Please go ahead and bookmark this page and return frequently as we will start to frequently publish posts and content that you can read, share, or do whatever you with you want! Please contact our staff here if you have any questions for us!

Thanks for your patience, and in the mean time go ahead and check out this video below on publications ethics: